All personal data are treated as per code of protection of personal data (law 13 D. LGS. 196/2003).
DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 D. LGS. 196/2003
pursuant to Art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003 in relation to personal data, also acquired from third parties, we inform you as follows:
1. TREATMENT OF DATA
The treatment of data aims to a complete and correct execution of the contractual relationship, contractual or commercial agreement and to keep you informed about any future promotional activities.
2. METHOD OF DATA TREATMENT
The treatment is made effective by transactions or series of transactions listed in Art. 4 paragraph 1 letter a) T.U.: collection, recording, storing, retreiving, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and distribution of data.
Data can be treated with or without the use of electronic or automated procedures.
The treatment is done by the owner and / or the processors that operate under the direct authority of the owner to the instructions received pursuant to Art. 30 D. LGS. 196/2003.
3. PERSONAL DATA
The transfer of personal data is necessary for the purposes of conducting the activities referred to point 1.
Any refusal by the individual to give personal information in the case referred to in paragraph 3 makes it impossible to accomplish the activities referred to in point 1.
Personal data may be disclosed to those responsible for treatment and may be disclosed outside the company for the purpose of paragraph 1, in particular to:
- Agents for the agency assignment.
- Companies or professionals to verify the commercial risk.
6. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
7. Personal data are not disclosed.
8. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Personal data may be transferred to EU countries and to countries outside the European Union for the purposes of paragraph 1.
Article 7 T.U. gives the party the right to be informed about the existence and availability of their personal data in an intelligible form; They are entitled to know the origin of dat, scope and modalities of treatment, the logic applied to the treatment, the identity of the holder and subject to which data can be communicated; the party has the right to obtain updating, rectification and integration data, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking data handled in violation of the law; the party has the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data.
10. DATA PROCESSING
Data controller is Ambrosini viaggi e vacanze srl, Via Legione Antonini,147-149, 36100 VICENZA - Italy
Art. 7 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
1. The customer has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning himself, though not yet recordered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The customer has the right to obtain information about:
a. source of personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of treatment;
c. the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The customer has the right to obtain:
a. the updating, rectification or integration of data;
b. cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that don't need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as what regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or diffused, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The customer has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b. processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
1. Procedures and time of registration: if you've decided to join a tour and have received complete information, you must send written confirmation by filling in the registration form available at www.palladiooverview.it
2. Payment: When you have chosen to participate in that tour, you can pay choosing one of the following options: - bank transfer addressed to AMBROSINI VIAGGI E VACANZE SRL, Via Legione Antonini 147, 36100 Vicenza - Italy
Bank Account: Unicredit Banca Spa, IBAN code: IT 58 G 02008 11803 000005551449, BIC SWIFT Code UNCRITB1N19
- Cash directly to the hotel or to the driver
- Credit Card, Cartasì/Visa/Mastercard
3. Dates and duration of the program: the duration of the program is indicated in each program. Ambrosini Viaggi e Vacanze reserves the right to make changes in the program, where appropriate and for the good organization of the program itself.
4. Withdrawal and Refunds: The participant has the right to terminate the contract by registered letter, telegram or fax: withdrawal begins as soon as notification is received by the offeror. In case of withdrawal, the price of the excursion will be refund according to the following percentages of the total cost: 50% if the cancellation occurs more than 45 days before departure date, 80% if the termination occurs between 45 and 15 days before departure date, 100% after that date. No refund in case of expenses incurred by the participant as a result of violations of the law of the host country. Under D.L. 15/01/92 n.50, the participant who has signed the contract by mail or otherwise outside the Ambrosini Viaggi e Vacanze office, has the right to terminate the contract by sending a registered letter with return receipt to Ambrosini Viaggi e Vacanze srl within ten days of the contract hereof. Ambrosini Viaggi e Vacanze will refund the amounts received within thirty days from the date of the letter.
5. During the trip participants are covered by TPL insurance.
6. Variation of the program: in case the organization needs to vary significantly one or more key elements of the contract, the participant, who will be given immediate written notice, may accept the offer or withdraw without payment of any penalty within two working days of notification. The sum paid will be refunded within seven working days from the date of cancellation. Where, after departure, a proportion of the services cannot be delivered, the organization will provide alternatives with no burden to the participant, or refund the difference between the services originally planned and those carried out. If it is not possible to make such arrangements or the customer will not accept it, for a justified reason, the organization will reimburse the difference between the cost of benefits provided and those actually provided until the early return, offering the customer a suitable mean of transportation to get to the starting point.
7. Travel Contract: The contract will be governed by the terms which the contractor certifies the acquirement of full knowledge and agrees them, given - not only in this form - even in brochures, pamphlets and documents explaining any of the packages. The contract is also governed by the CCV 27/12/77 enforced by Law No. 1084 and by Legislative Decree 206/05. The organizer undertakes, in accordance with Art. C.2 87 of Legislative Decree 206/05, to provide all necessary information in writing before departure, and in particular address and telephone number of foreign representatives, so as to allow the participant to contact them in case of need.
8. Responsibility of the organizer: The organizer is liable for damages resulting from total or partial performance of the contract, whether they are performed by himself or by third party service providers, unless he proves that the event is derived from the fact that the consumer or a third unforeseeable or unavoidable, or by a fortuitous event or force majeure. This liability is limited by Article 94 and Article 95 of Legislative Decree 206/05. The organizer has the right to subrogate in all rights and actions to the third parties in charge, payable to the participant who has been compensated. The participant must provide the organizer with all documents, information and facts in its possession relevant to the exercise of the right of subrogation against third parties responsible for damage and be liable to the organizer of the injury caused to the right of subrogation.
9. Warranties and complaints: Ambrosini Viaggi e Vacanze has signed with Milano Assicurazioni SpA a public liability policy corresponding to the requirements of Article 99 Legislative Decree 206/05. It was also established a National Guarantee Fund to which all participants may address in the event of insolvency or bankruptcy of the organizer, pursuant to art. 100 Legislative Decree 206/05. Any failure in the contract must be reported by the participant without delay so that the organizer, his representative or the tour manager may remedy the situation promptly. In any case, any complaint must be made no later than ten days from the date of return by registered mail with return receipt.
10. Jurisdiction: Except what is required by legislation and consumer protection, any dispute arising from the conclusion, validity, existence, execution of this contract, it is exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Vicenza, with the exclusion of any other alternative or competing court.
Under and the effects of the Articles 1341 and 1342 Participant hereby is expressly and specifically to approve the following contract provisions: art. 2 (Payment); art. 4 (Withdrawal and refunds); art. 6 (Change Program); art. 8 (Liability of the organizer and the right of subrogation.); Art. 9 (Warranties and complaints); art. 10 (Jurisdiction).
Validity of the programs are published www.palladiooveview.it: 31.12.2013